Introducing the brand new Sobermate S5 - Your mate in keeping you in check.
Unlike other personal breathalysers, the Sobermate S5 only needs calibration every 12 months or 500 tests, saving you valuable time and money! Additionally, the S5 can store the last 10 tests in its internal memory, so you can check your past BAC history directly from the device. Other handy features include low battery warning and auto power off so you can keep its battery life in check.
Utilising a fuel cell sensor, you can rest assured that our product will provide you with accurate readings time and time again - just remember to calibrate this wonderful little device. Thankfully, the S5 has an alert feature to remind you when calibration is due, so you will never miss it.
The Sobermate S5 provides alcohol-specific readings, all the while being sleek, portable, and affordable.
- Fuel cell sensor technology
- Australian Standards AS3547 Certified
- Accuracy: ±0.005%BAC at 0.100%BAC
- Results Range: 0.000% - 0.500%BAC
- Calibration Frequency: Every 12 months or 500 tests
- Warm Up Time: 15 ~ 60 seconds
- Response Time: Within 7 seconds
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA Batteries (Alkaline Only)
- Comes with: 5 mouthpieces
- Weight: 85g including batteries
- Dimensions: 105mm high x 47mm wide x 17mm deep
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
As the title states- great little thing! I always have a little test before I drive. Tend to go overboard with the syrup sometimes